- Don’t keep scrolling Facebook, Whats App or Instagram over and over. Keep some time aside for social media and don’t open it otherwise. Also, stop waiting for that text from your crush.
- Develop a habit of reading everyday. If nothing, at least your vocabulary will improve in a month.
- Avoid watching random YouTube videos. I know some of them are very short and entertaining, but its still a waste of time.
- Exercise. Drink more water. Avoid chips. Eat healthy.
- Only eat while eating. Only watch TV while watching TV. Don’t multitask.
- Take the stairs.
- Learn to cook. If you were to enter your favorite restaurant’s kitchen and see how they work, you’d never step back in.
- Talking for 10 minutes at the end of the day is better than chatting all day.
- Do something that doesn’t concern you. Whether it is helping your dad in his business or helping a friend with a project. Set aside some time to do things for people.
- Meet your friends. They have the superpower of bringing you back to earth in case you start flying astray.
- Don’t ignore talking to family.
- Watch half an hour of a movie everyday to finish it in 4 or 5 days. Binge watching sounds cool only in the virtual world.
- Just sit for 10 minutes. Close your eyes and just sit calmly.
- Make it your goal of the day to learn something new. At the end of the day, open your phone note pad and type what you learnt. Do this to sleep peacefully.
- It doesn’t matter if your desk looks like a battleground, as long as you know what is where.
Thursday, October 29, 2020